The following announcements/notices have been released by the University Card Office:
- Fall 2013 U-Pass Distribution
Free CTTransit U-Passes Will Be Distributed the First Week of Classes
- Hoot Loot System Unavailable 8/19
Hoot Loot Debit Card System will be offline Monday, August 19th (8am - 6pm).
- Gift Card Purchase Restriction
CVS no longer permit the purchase of gift cards with Hoot Loot.
- New Hoot Loot Card Design Announced
A redesigned SCSU Hoot Loot ID Card is being issued to incoming students for fall 2012 as well as new employees.
- University Online Payment Changes
Notice informing cardholders that online Hoot Loot deposits will not change, despite the University's eBill payment changes (including types of credit cards accepted and introduction of convenience fees).
- Financial Aid Request Transfer Changes for Fall 2011
Notice informing students and parents about changes to Title IV authorizations and parent loan authorizations as related to requests to transfer excess financial aid to Hoot Loot accounts.
- Changes to Hoot Loot Coming January 2011
Notice to cardholders about discontinuation of over-the-phone credit card deposits and changes to Hoot Loot payments accepted by the Bursar's Office.