Contact Us

The University Card Office is located in the Wintergreen Building on Wintergreen Avenue (New Haven). We are the first office on the left once you enter the building.

University Card Office
Southern Connecticut State University
501 Crescent Street
New Haven, CT 06515



Click here to email us

Visit our office to have your photo ID taken, inquire about your card, purchase gift certificates or to report your card lost/stolen. To report your card lost or stolen during non-business hours, contact University Police at 203-392-5375.